Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
You will support all aspects of program administration, planning, coordination, design and implementation of a complex, long-term program, from participant recruitment to program delivery support and community-building measures.
About the Role
The DO School Asia works with business partners, intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs and other social impact actors to foster a purposeful economy around innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability, rooted in our innovation hub in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing this diverse community both online and offline.
You would own…
- The design and implementation of the community strategy with a focus on growth and activation
- Community outreach and engagement through online and offline channels and events
- Social media strategy, newsletter and event calendar … and build…
- Content and storytelling on topics related to our work and community
- Good relationships with community partners and networks
- Awareness about our hub across the sustainability sector and our target community
You will work closely with the DO School Asia and Berlin team as well as with the diverse group of people that make up our community.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Purpose-driven with a passion for working with people and towards impact
- A people person with the ability to connect and bring diverse stakeholders together
- An inspiring and empathetic communicator and facilitator
- Able to create a high energy atmosphere on and offline
- An organizational wizard able to wear several hats
- Flexible, open-minded and courageous And will likely have:
- Grown, developed and managed thriving online and offline communities
- Extensive marketing skills with an emphasis on social media and community-building
- Fluent English and Cantonese Ideally you might also have:
- Experience in event management
- Financial administration and operations experience
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Add Your Heading Text Here
THEDOSCHOOLThe DO School is a global organization that enables a purposeful economy that is sustainable and innovative. We’re powered by a community of DOers, innovators and experts and work with entrepreneurs, leaders, teams and companies from 100+ countries.
The DO School is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose and passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, teambuilding activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Let’s something together!
Apply to this position.
Director of Staffing & Management DOers Expert Network
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.